欧得宝中山翻译公司竭诚为广大顾客服务!

热门关键字:  翻译  报价  英语  翻译公司  文章
您的位置主页>译文赏析>

汉译英美文欣赏:让我们成为更有爱心的人

来源:网络 作者:  网络   时间:2011-04-27   点击:

  The More Loving One
  让我们成为更有爱心的人
  W. H. Auden
  W. H. 奥登
  Looking up at the stars, I know quite well , 仰望群星的时分,我一清二楚,
  That, for all they care, I can go to hell, 尽管它们关怀备至,我亦有可能赴地府,
  But on earth indifference is the least , 可是尘世间我们丝毫不必畏惧,
  We have to dread from man or beast. 人类或禽兽的那份冷漠。
  How should we like it were stars to burn , 倘若群星燃烧着关怀我们的激情,
  With a passion for us we could not return? 我们却无法回报,我们作何感想?
  If equal affection cannot be, 倘若无法产生同样的感情,
  Let the more loving one be me. 让我成为更有爱心的人。
  Admirer as I think I am , 尽管我自视为群星的崇拜者,
  Of stars that do not give a damn, 它们满不在乎,
  I cannot, now I see them , say 现在我看群星,我却难以启齿,
  I missed one terribly all day. 说我成天思念一颗星星。
  Were all stars to disappear or die, 倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,
  I should learn to look at an empty sky , 我应该学会仰望空荡的天空,
  And feel its total dark sublime, 同时感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,
  Though this might take me a little time. 虽然这样可能要花费一点时间。



请记住我们 欧得宝深圳翻译公司  深圳翻译
全国服务热线:4006-999-118
Tag: